subhumannonpersonsubhumannonperson

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

All 7 art Reviews

Bloodthirsty Bloodthirsty

Great

A few tweaks mentioned below like the guy's face to the left, but what I really love about this is that this can set an example to concept artists for games and shows that show female characters being too sexualized. Nothing wrong with a sexy lady protagonist, but how she's presented is what turns into an issue. Here, you can plainly see the character as fierce, and as the title says, bloodthirsty in one image, while staying attractive without the need for pandering to the usual "teen, male, hetero only interested in huge breasted girls" that a lot of mainstream artists for video games and shows do. I love the presentation. I faved and rated this a long while back, but I felt a lot of the stuff I didn't review before deserved more praise, and this is one of them. Great job.

Fuck it. Fuck it.

Wonderful

It definitely captures the real meaning of the phrase that titles it... I've found myself in this kind of position with the exception of the cigarette. I love it. It's just so appropriate. :)

Johannek responds:

hehe yeah i think everyone feels this way one time or another.

The Last Supperstar The Last Supperstar

Madness Day WIN

A lot of the reviews that like this have been marked as useless. I'm guessing that was done by a lot of religious people offended by the Madness version of Jesus... Meh, I'm guessing that's also why this is dangerously close to becoming below 4.00. This deserves a way higher score. He should have had the white revolver in his hand though, I think that would have shown the badass in Madness Inundation. Awesome job, man. Don't let these fundies ruin your day. You deserve front page. \m/

Aetolon responds:

I think every Christian out there should appreciate that there exists a modern version of Jesus that isn't portrayed as a lamb-hugging hippie.
Jesus did say; "I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword" and "I have come to cast fire upon the earth". And the Madness Jesus is just the character that would say something like that. I was actually thinking of adding a gun in the image, but I wanted to make it look "authentic" esque. If the madness Jesus was a actual religious idol, then portraying him with a gun would make him look agressive/offensive, and would be like portraying Stalin with a skull in his hand. In other words, not something his followers would do. That being said, I think many could agree that it would still look awesome with a gun as well.

Black Omen Black Omen

Epic

is all I can say. I can just imagine this version of Hank doing as much killing as he did in all the Madness episodes... If such could come into reality, imagine how mind-blowingly mad it will be... Bravo.

Blud-Shot responds:

Oh man if it were in real life Hank would be hunted down by the military.

Spanked Spanked

ohhh...

I just found a new costume idea for my girlfriend... ;)

Pale Twins Pale Twins

I love it!

I've seen some things that are creepier (my sister's bedroom circa: last week) by a psycho's standards but this is really amazing. You probably weren't aiming to catch us with out pants down, locked in a claustrophobic situation with a mentally retarded mutant with rotting flesh just waiting to rape our sorry hides, which was what I was expecting seeing the bloody thumbnail, but this is a whole different category in horror and is a shining example of such, not as disturbing but by all means way more artistic. (Speaking of a deranged psycho rotting retard rapist, I think I'll stop blabbering and make one...)

Cheers!!! I love your works!!!

Rockernaut Rockernaut

I think I just got an erection...

Scratch that, I meant a bloody ORGASM. I absolutely agree with lolfang, this needs to find its way on a t-shirt or I swear by my dad's gold tooth I will hang myself in shame of not being able to bring honor to your work and coincidentally filling my own psychie with glee of wearing this piece of art on my shirt.