subhumannonpersonsubhumannonperson

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Ah, the sweet scent of social critique in animation. Maybe it's just me, but I enjoyed watching this one so much more because of being a sociology major. It's so analogous to all the saturated advertising shit that we see today. The "prole" thing was a nice touch, even though I don't agree with the Marxist dichotomy.

I don't know what came into you to make this animation, but whatever it is, keep it in. This is great.

Starcraft Symphony Starcraft Symphony

Oh teh lulz

I have to be frank: wasn't that good with the animations.
The fairly good timing, though, especially with the music, made it hilarious. And the ending. Oh, man, the ending. Brb, died laughing.
Good job.

Nyan Steve 1955-2011 Nyan Steve 1955-2011

Context. .-.

I happened upon a quote from, I forgot who, who said "If you can't make fun of it, then it's probably not worth taking seriously." And I have to admit, while I myself am sick of all the Nyan Cat parodies (and couldn't really stand Nyan Cat in the beginning), this is a pretty funny tribute, albeit sending the wrong message to some people. At least I know that you guys made this in memory of Steve Jobs with a sense of humor in mind.

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Teamwork at its best.

It must have been way more tedious to make this one than the other Madness installments when you have two protagonists in an action-heavy, agent-infested environment. While I love the series altogether almost equally, this is still my most favorite of all the episodes so far. Great job. :D

Madness One Madness One

Still one of my favorites.

This is actually the first thing I ever saw that had anything to do with Madness, and as of yet, still my favorite of all the Madness flashes I've seen that are non-canon tributes. Great job, and I love the song and how you made it fit so humorously. Looks like even Hank knew what heartbreak was... He's got a pretty creative way of coping. lol

Corporate Puppet Corporate Puppet

Confrontational.

I hope I don't bump into anyone when I say that, yes, we should definitely be anarchists in the Rothbardian sense...

I love this flash. It just shows how fucked up the bureaucratic system and the corporatist-statist economy has become. Though I don't really know anyone personally who's succumbed to suicide to escape their dead-end lives, I've heard stories from all around the world, and some people I do know have been tempted many times to just get away. Thanks for this. This is gonna send a huge message to a lot more people.

I can't believe that this is the future a lot, if not most parents these days want for their children...

Madness Heist Madness Heist

too much awesome in one flash

It'd probably take a shitload of time to make a sequel so I won't try to convince you... (PLS PLS PLS MAKE A SEQUEL OR A PREQUEL OR SOMETHING)

Have you guys considered acting careers or at least working for game devs as voice actors? If you have then I suggest you go for it because you did an awesome job with this. It's like Reservoir Dogs meets Madness and I just loved it all the way. The only thing though is that I wish there was a background for some of the other robbers but since that's not really necessary for the main plot, it's no deduction at all. So, yeah, 5'd, 10'd, faved.

The Guy With The Face The Guy With The Face

Not Face-ist...

It's not too often I find something truly confrontational almost anywhere anymore and I hadn't expected this to have the impact it did on me. In your, from what I can read from the description, attempts to make something funny, you've come to make something a lot more meaningful. This is a flash that... as far as I can tell, goes into something that's happening in the world right now, and slowly, people are doing something to change this, and I seriously loved how it mentioned that these kinds of movements shouldn't even be necessary. Underneath this flash is a hard fact that needs to be faced and you just did such an awesome job with this.

And the fact that this is a Madness tribute doesn't even need mentioning. :D

Pokemon - Left 4 Dead Pokemon - Left 4 Dead

Nice one.

Oh teh lulz.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Well worth the wait.

You never cease to be awesome, Krinkels.